What do we collect
With your permission by filling out a webform, subscribing to a newsletter or other promotion activities, we collect the following information:
- your name
- information on mima products you own
- your contact information including email address
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- to provide, operate, support and improve the mima products. This to ensure our customers have the best possible experience with their newborn.
- to respond to customer enquiries, repairs and provide other customer care and support services. This processing is necessary for the performance of the agreement we have with you, as well as to serve our legitimate interest.
- to develop aggregate analysis and business intelligence that enable us to operate, protect, make informed decisions and report on the performance of our business.
- to deliver and personalize our communications with you.
mima is committed to protecting the security of your personal information. We use a range of technical and organizational security measures, including encryption and authentication tools, to maintain the safety of your personal data and to help prevent information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties.
How to contact us
If you have any questions regarding this or anything else, please contact us:
5th Floor, 712/1 TBI Building,
Sukhumvit 26 & 28, Klongtoey,